I used a set from There She Goes for my card, Snowy Days. I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then masked the image and sponged on some ink over a stencil to make some clouds. I then colored the image with copics. For my paper I used Jillibean Soup-Christmas Eve Chowder. I added stickles and liquid pearls to add some sparkle.
The challenges I’m entering this card into are~
- There She Goes #180- Dress Up Your Coloring
- Kaboodle Doodles #144- Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant #173- Favorite Coloring Medium (copics for me!)
- Papertake Weekly- Anything Goes
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp #131
Have a great stampy day!