Monday, January 14, 2013

Lots of Stampin' Up news to share!

This weekend really wiped me out! It was a good one, but much busier than our normal weekend. Craft group here was fun on Saturday and then the cheer competition on Sunday was also fun. Belle's team took 1st in her division!


Since it was such a busy weekend that meant that all my Cinderella chores doubled and therefore, I've had a much busier day today than I planned. I'm beat! LOL! I hope that tomorrow I can get around to visiting blogs and leaving some love!

Wanted to share some fun things from Stampin' Up though so let's get to it~

There are several promotions right now~

Valentine's Specials--HERE!! 

New Dude, You're Welcome Kit- HERE!

New Best of Birthday's set--SU is bringing back some of their favorite sets, one a month, to celebrate 25 years! - HERE!

Some FUN new single stamps- HERE!

New Kit of the Month!! Yup, you read that right! Get a fun kit delivered to your door each month! When you sign up, please specify me, Danni Bindel as your demonstrator! - HERE!

I think I got it all! and Sale-a-bration is coming soon too! So many fun things happening at SU!!

I'll see you all soon and thanks for stopping by!!






Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Congrats to Belle - very cool!

Chrissy said...

Oh! WOW Danni...congrats to Belle and her team..wha ta lovely photo...well done girls..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Katie Skiff said...

My demo was just telling me about some of these things. Looks exciting!! Hope that the lil mice helped you with your chores!! I wish they would here. ;)

Annette Allen said...

Congratulations...she is adorable..

Sheila said...

Go Belle!!!