Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FBW #223

It's time to get fluttery!! Time for another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Be sure to check out the blog to see how you can play along and also to see all the GORGEOUS creations that the Flutter By Team created this week!

A big welcome to the team to Jami this week too! she will officially start next week but I wanted to welcome her this week!! 

This week our challenge is Winter White! We want to see all white creations (except for the image) and don't forget a butterfly or fairy!

On Saturday night I couldn't sleep and all I could think of was different ways to create this week's card. LOL! Hopefully this will turn out as well as it did in my thoughts!! From Millan.Net


I embossed the butterflies--does anyone else get excited every time they heat emboss? It's always like magic to me to watch the powder melt. I really should do it more often! it doesn't show in the photos very well but to me it adds a great touch.



I'm impressed with myself! this card has no coloring on it AND no sparkle! 



My layout is based on an older sketch from SCS~ SC200.



Have a fabulous fluttering day!!







stamps~ Papillon Potpourri
ink~ VersaMark
cardstock~ Whisper White
designer paper~
other goodies~ white detail embossing powder, Stampin' Trimmer, Elegant Butterfly punch, Curly Label punch, Cuttlebug Kassie's Brocade embossing folder, Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder, ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products or products available thru Stampin' Up!

33 comments:

Jami said...

This is gorgeous Danni!! I too love heat embossing, and it looks awesome on these butterflies! I'm so thrilled to be part of the team - thank you again.

Kathy said...

This is beautiful. Love the embossed butterfly, really shows up in the close up. Beautifully done.

Jenée said...

Danni, this is so pretty. I really am fond of WOW cards, and your embossing and composition are spot on with this one.

Jacilynn said...

now this is beautiful! love the white on white!

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Danni..I do love to heat emboss,and love the feel and smoothness of it...gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

jan farnworth said...

really love the way it turned danni nicely done.

Shelby said...

Elegant and oh so beautiful. Love the use of the embossing and all white design. I also love to watch the powder melt...cheap entertainment!!

Shelby

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Danni! :) HUGS

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love it...great embossing
Sarah x

Lynette said...

Stunning, Danni! Love the white on white - always so elegant Thanks for a fun challenge!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment, Dani! Love the white on white for this card. So pretty!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous!! Love the fabulous clean & crisp design!!

Jean Addis said...

Very pretty! I love the embossed look as well, and just don't do it often enough.

Migdalia said...

WOW!!Clean,Simple,Stunning & so BEAUTIFUL!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Danni,
Very pretty and elegant - wow!

diane zechman said...

beautiful! love white on white!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What an amazing card, Danni! So pretty and elegant! Love all of the embossing! Wonderfully done! :D

Alice said...

simply beautiful! love the white on white look. gorgeous card, Danni!

Rose said...

stunning card!! love the embossing :)

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful.
luv
Debby

Annette Allen said...

wow this is so elegant..loving all the white..

Basement Stamper said...

Love the white on white card, very elegant looking!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow Danni - I absolutely love this card - I love the embossing, the design and the fact that you left it completely white!! So well done!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Danni, I love your card. It is very elegant. I am never sure about white on white but since I have seen how wonderful your card looks I am going to try it. Wonderful heat embossing, I also love to watch it turn.... Great job...joann sassy raggedy

Cassie_lu said...

beautifully done and the embossed butterlies are a great touch.

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

I love this card. I have plans to do a white butterfly card now. Such an inspiration.

Sheila said...

Simply stunning!

Denice said...

A stunning WOW card Danni! I can just see the embossing on the butterflies and know they are gorgeous.
Thanks for challenge this week, it wasn't easy...but not all are.
:Dxx

June Houck said...

Absolutely stunning, Danni!

Kristie said...

This is stunning!! Love the embossing on the butterflies, I'm sure in person it looks even more amazing!

Dana White said...

Danni this is gorgeous! All the embossing on the card really takes it to the next level.

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE all the white with the textures!! So pretty!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Danni this has both elegance and quality, it is simply stunning.
hugs
lorraine x