Thursday, June 12, 2014

Friends Warm the Heart

If you know me at all you know that I don't do well at making Christmas cards. I don't know why--maybe all the pressure to make them or just that there's so many of them that you need??  So when I saw the Friday Challenge (that I put out there on one of my yahoo groups) #4 was to use a snowman, I admit it, I groaned. LOL! But I do better at winter cards so after I groaned, I smiled a little. 

I love snowmen though and normally in January I have a whole collection of them that I pull out and put on display.  So I figured this year I would try to embrace more winter cards and maybe even a few Christmas cards!!

I don't think this cute little Pure Innocence Girl from MFT has ever been used so I had to fix that!!




I used the current sketch from Creative Knockouts~



Hope you have a wonderful day!! and thanks for stopping by!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ MFT- Pure Innocence- Merry Kissmas
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Soft Suede
Designer Paper~ Cosmo Cricket-Mitten Weather
Other Goodies~ copics, stickles, rhinestones

2 comments:

Denice said...

Sweet!!!!! One of my fav card designs, you did fab on this!
:Dxx

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh it's very Beautiful! !!!!. I don't have this stamp set!! Great job!!! Hugs, Heidi