Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shirley

When I lived in El Paso, TX I was in an amazing bible study group and there was one lady that really touched my heart, Shirley. She has since passed away but I think of her often. 

When I saw this digi by Mo Manning named Shirley, I knew I had to get it--just because of the name. Silly I know but it made me smile to think of Shirley and her big personality and kind heart.

I'm also playing along with another of the Friday Challenges for the yahoo group I'm in--this one is Challenge #3- use your favorite color. My favorite color is pink so this has lots of pink goodness in it!




This card just makes me smile~~hope it does you too!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ Mo Manning-digi-Shirley,
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress it, SU Melon Mambo,
Designer Paper~ Echo Park-Be Mine,
Other Goodies~ copics, flowers, Martha Stewart punches, stickles, pearls

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I love your gorgeous card, Danni and the story behind the stamp. Hugs!!!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Danni, this is a beautiful image. I love your wonderful coloring. Just a great card. You always do wonderful work. Hugs, sassy raggedy

Chrissy said...

Oh! She did make me smile Danni..such a precious wee girl and perfectly coloured..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the butterflies and her dress!!!!!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe this is very Beautiful! !! Love it!!♡♡♡
Hugs, Heidi

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Danni.
hugs
lorraine x