Monday, September 8, 2014

Blended Bloom times 2

When I first saw the new Stampin' Up catalog the first stamp that I fell in love with was Blended Bloom. I just love this flower!! So of course when I got my starter kit this *had* to be the first stamp I inked up!!

I wanted to show the flower two ways--one with very detailed coloring with lots of shading and details and then one with very little details and slight shading. I just always love to see how one stamp can look different with just the way you make the card or color it!!

I had originally had other ideas in mind for the designer paper but when I made THIS card and had it out on my table I thought it would work well with these flowers so that's what I used. :) 

For my first card I used an older sketch from SCS--SC306





For my second card I used an older Sweet Sunday Sketch--SSSC210





Have a simply wonderful day and I hope to see you back here really soon!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ SU Blended Bloom,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, March 2011 Key Ingredients kit, SU Decorative Dots embossing folder, SU Pearls, rhinestones

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Both cards are very Beautiful!!!!!
hugs,Heidi

Denice said...

What a gorgeous bloom...works well with the sketch. Both cards are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Love, Love, Love them. As usual you made them look so real. TFS!

Kristie W. said...

Both cards are great but I LOVE the blue one! Your coloring of the bloom is awesome, blues are tough for me!