Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September 4th Flutter By Hop Info!!

**this is a pinned post! Scroll down to see my current creations!! **

It made my heart happy to see so many people interested in joining me in a Flutter By Hop on my birthday!!

I've tried to figure out the easiest way to do this and I think I'd like to have everyone who is interested in joining the hop email me by September 1st. That way I have time to get the hop order figured out and all that jazz!

Please don't feel obligated to sign up if you're not really interested!! I just wanted to do it for fun as I do miss the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge I use to run.

I will be offering a gift certificate to one participant in the hop and 2 gift certificates to 2 hoppers! :)

I look forward to my inbox being over run with emails from all you who want to join in the fun! I will email you back the same day I get your email so you know I got it!!

Ready.....set....email!!  dannisdreams@gmail.com


No comments: