Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Be Mine

I started this card last Wednesday in hopes of entering it in the Tiddly Inks Challenge of Have Heart but I ended up missing that challenge so now it's just a bonus cute card. LOL!

I used the super adorable digi, Be Mine for the card. I have the older version which is adorable but now you can get the super cute newer version too..what a bonus!!



I found a few challenges to enter this into~
Have a super day and I'll be back soon with more creations to share!

Stamps~ Tiddly Inks-digi-Be Mine
Ink~ 
Cardstock~ misc white, SU Pretty In Pink
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye-Lime Twist-Happy Go Lucky
Other Goodies~ copics, Wink of Stella pen, ribbon

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh she is so super cute, love this. I do that all the time, start and then never have a minute to get to it again.

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Precious!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

arteKatie said...

very nice, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

arteKatie said...

beautiful work thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com