Monday, February 13, 2017

Flowers in a Vase

In the Conie Fong Art & Design Facebook Group the February Challenge is to create a project using the digi, Flowers in a Vase, which was a freebie. I thought it would be fun to play along and the image was so fun to color up! Of course I went with bright colors as they just make me happy!






Have a super happy day!! and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ Conie Fong-digi-Flowers in a Vase, TAC Sunshine Mimi, TAC Go Places,
Ink~ SU Island Indigo, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Island Indigo, 
Designer Paper~ retired SU designer paper, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, SU Bitty Banners Framelits, SU markers, Kaisercraft pearls,

2 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Awesome Card Danni! Wow! I love this card...spring is on your blog!!!!!

CherylQuilts said...

WOW! Danni, this is gorgeous, and what fabulous coloring! The DP you've used totally brings out all the vibrant colors! I love it! Hugs!