Friday, February 10, 2017

Sending you my love

Today I have a card using a cute digi, Love Letter Avery, from The Paper Nest Dolls. I have been seeing cards made with these cute digis all over the web so I thought I'd color one up. I like that they are instant downloads when you purchase them so you can satisfy that *need it now* mood!! 





I used a Sweet Sunday Sketch for my layout, #17~



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps~ Paper Nest Dolls~digi~ Love Letter Avery, Paper Pretties Sending You My Love, CTMH All My Love, 
Ink~ SU Real Red, SU Pink Pirouette, 
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, Copic Xpress-It, 
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny~ Crush, 
Other Goodies~ copics, Crafts-Too Hearts Embossing Folder, ribbon, Wink of Stella pen, 

3 comments:

Jean said...

Oh wow stunning card, loving your layout. Cute image loving your colouring.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Thanks Jean DT xxx

marion said...

love your take on the sketch it is a lovely Valentines day card, thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck, hugs, Marion

Helen said...

Beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again for our next challenge soon.

Helen x