Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Annabelle

I have my Annabelle on my mind since she's been home sick this week. She has a horrible cough/cold. I'm hopeful that tomorrow she'll be able to go back to school as I know she is missing it and I am ready to go back to work too! 

I had this digi, Annabelle, from The Paper Shelter already printed out so I thought I'd color it up and get it on a card today.



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a happy day!

Stamps~ The Paper Shelter~digi~ Annabelle
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~ Memory Box~Pixie,
Other Goodies~ copics, Wink of Stella gold pen, TGF Hello die, SU Enamel Shapes,

4 comments:

Christine Dol said...

I love the shade of greens you used and the pop of periwinkle blue! Adorable Danni. I hope your daughter is much better today.

Debbie said...

Wonderful card!! I love your image, and your coloring is amazing!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

She's a very pretty girl! You colored her beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Leslie said...

Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "November Anything Goes" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2
Love To Scrap!