Saturday, October 28, 2017

Phyllis

Hello friends! So happy you're here!

I have a somewhat free weekend so I'm hopeful to get very crafty! I thought I'd start off with a fun little monster from There She Goes called Phyllis. I sure do miss There She Goes stamps but I'm thankful I have a few to still ink up.



I'm entering this into the following challenges~
Stamps~ There She Goes~ Phyllis,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Dapper Denim, SU Marina Mist, 
Designer Paper~ a muse polka dots, 
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges, black fine detail embossing powder, Wink of Stella clear pen, SU enamel shapes, 

4 comments:

Margreet said...

This is too funny....love it!
xxx Margreet

dolcreations said...

Oh he is so cute Danni! I love the orange with the blue! Love that heart enamel dot! Isn't wonderful when we can get crafty! Good for the soul and for those of use that come to your blog! LOL

Lori Turner said...

Oh this is so stinkin' cute!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxxo

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card and image!!