Saturday, February 17, 2018

Stamp Stash Saturday-Have a Pawfect Birthday

**I had hoped to post this first thing this morning but I just didn't get it done in time! It's still Saturday though! **

Several weeks ago an online friend, Carissa, started a series, Stamp Stash Saturday, on her Youtube channel that I thought was so fun that I've been wanting to join in!! Another online friend, Jessie, has also been playing along on her Youtube channel.

The idea is to use a stamp/stamp set that you haven't used before. I know I have tons of those!! For this first Stamp Stash Saturday I decided to ink up a set from My Favorite Things called New Best Friend! Such a cute set! I also used my Doodlebug Kitten Smitten 6x6 paper pad that I've been hoarding too!



I am struggling lately with the layout/design of my cards so I used the current Freshly Made Sketch for this card. 



Have a happy day!!

Stamps~ MFT~New Best Friend,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Basic Black Archival
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Daffodil Delight,
Designer Paper~Doodlebug~Kitten Smitten,
Other Goodies~copics, SU Stitched Shapes, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, Doodlebug matte sprinkles,

5 comments:

Sammi said...

I do love this card and what a great idea for a challenge... mm - I have a few unused stamps too :o

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What a fun card. Love the kitty.

Christine Dol said...

LOVE LOVE this card Danni. The layout is perfect.Love the bright yellow paper piecing on her dress!!!!

Amy O said...

What a sweet image! I love the mix of dsp patterns you've used.

Jen Timko said...

She could not be cuter! Love your coloring and all the patterns. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!