Friday, February 16, 2018

Gerbera Daisy

One of my most favorite stamps that I own is from TAC (The Angel Company, now closed) called Gerbera Daisy. It just makes me smile!


I haven't done any Sweet Sunday Sketches recently (I'm on a quest to do them all in order) so I thought I'd use one today. This is #20



Thanks for stopping by! I'm super excited that a friend/coworker has agreed to give me a ride to work until I'm able to drive so I get to go back to work on Tuesday!! Yay! I can't wait to see everyone!

Have a happy day!

Stamps~ TAC Gerbera Daisy, 
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Early Espresso
Designer Paper~ Prima~Madeline,
Other Goodies~ copics, pearls,

4 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

Sammi said...

This is so sweet! LOVE those papers and that flower is beautiful xx

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card. Almost impossible to make a card with this stamp that isn’t great. Although all your cards are great.

Christine Dol said...

This is gorgeous Danni. I can see why you have fallen in love with this stamp. Your paper is gorgeous too!
Good to hear you are heading back to work!!!!