Saturday, April 21, 2018

Always be a Unicorn, take two

A friend of mine saw THIS card that I made and asked if I could make one like it in pink for her to give to a friend. Normally I would probably say no because making cards for requests stresses me out but I said yes so that maybe it would help me keep crafting. 

Since pink is my favorite color I really love how this one came out!!


Have a happy day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~ Be a Unicorn,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Melon Mambo,
Cardstock~ Crafter's Companion white, SU Melon Mambo,
Designer Paper~Jillibean Soup~Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Danni, I can see why your friend wanted you to make a card for her.....this is so pretty and perfect for a little girl!