Sunday, April 15, 2018

Always Be a Unicorn

Several friends of mine are doing the 100 Day Project. One friend is watercoloring each day for 100 days, another is stamping/coloring for 100 days and so on. I know I can't commit to 100 days right now but I thought I'd use a list that a friend shared to jumpstart my creativity.

This list is for scrapbookers in a group (I believe) called Scrapbooking is My Super Power. I just thought it was a fun list and it's different prompts than what my go to stamping themes are so I thought I'd use it for stamping. I found the list on Facebook on Shimelle's page.



The challenge started on April 1st but I'm just going to go through it as I can, mainly to see if it helps to get me creative! I'm not sure I have everything on the list either but we'll find out!

Day 1 is Unicorns! One thing I discovered, I need more unicorns in my life!! I decided the set from The Greeting Farm~ Be a Unicorn was perfect for this prompt!



It's a simple card but it at least got me crafty! Now hopefully I can keep the creativity rolling!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!! Have a happy day!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm~Be a Unicorn,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Bermuda Bay
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Orchid Opulence, 
Designer Paper~ Kaisercraft~Magic Happens, 
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Stitched Shapes Framelits, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, 

10 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh my, what a darling card. Great color combo. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the colours you have chosen. I wouldn't have considered them but I may have to have a go now. Love Dawn x

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute Danni-you should enter this in the Challenge Up Your Life #89 Unicorn theme! ♥ Sue Kment

LeAnne said...

This little guy is ADORABLE! Great coloring and pretty papers for your background! Love it! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Maike from Maikreations said...

Great design and I love the design of your card and this cute unicorn image. Awesome card! Thank you for joining our anniversary challenge at PINspirational and good luck in the draw for one of our 15 prizes ;o))) Happy crafting, Maike

Claire Broadwater said...

Danni, this is adorable! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the mix of patterns! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your simple card is perfect for our challenge over at The Paper Players this week! Your beautifully coloured unicorn co-ordinates perfectly with your chosen papers. have fun working through your list and hope to see you in our gallery again soon!

Jan Clothier said...

Such a sweet design and such a cute, beautifully coloured unicorn. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.

Celeste Goff said...

Such a sweet card! I used a Greeting Farms unicorn stamp set on my card. You just can't go wrong with these little cuties!

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper