Friday, July 13, 2018

Sending Love at Christmas!

I'm a bit late with Day 12 of my Christmas in July but that's okay, I'm pretty impressed that I've made it this far! 

Today's card is card #3 out of the One Sheet Wonder I'm working on. I used a cute La La Land Crafts stamp today called Marci with Christmas Ornament. She's just so sweet!!




I'm going to be taking a break from the holiday cards but hopefully I'll be back before the end of the month with more!

Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous day!

Stamps~ La La Land Crafts~Marci with Christmas Ornament,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red, 
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Real Red, SU Crumb Cake,
Designer Paper~ SU retired Candy Cane Lane designer paper,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 1, Gold Wink of Stella pen, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen,

No comments: