Saturday, July 14, 2018

Polka Dot Blended Bloom

I recently joined a group that does swaps for something fun to craft for. One of the first swaps I joined is a coloring swap with a twist of sorts! You are suppose to challenge yourself to use a different coloring medium than the one you normally use.

Since I normally grab my copics for this card I grabbed my Prismacolor pencils to color up the retired SU Blended Bloom. As I was coloring it I had the idea for polka dots and the color scheme. I just LOVE how it turned out and sure hope my swap partner likes it too. She reads my blog so I won't post this until after she gets it.





Have a wonderful day!! and thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps~ SU Blended Bloom,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ misc. white, SU Basic Black, SU Poppy Parade,
Designer Paper~ a muse polka dot,
Other Goodies~ prismacolor pencils, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, SU Basic Pearls,

No comments: