Thursday, September 6, 2018

Anything is Possible

Today I have another card I made for a swap. This one really stretched my creativity a bit! The swap was to make a Pop-Up Window Card. You can see instructions on these type cards on Jennifer McGuire's blog HERE!

These cards are really easy and fun but I really over-complicated it, LOL! This was my 3rd attempt at it. Now that I feel I have all the kinks worked I feel this will be a favorite card to make in the future.

I will say this card was difficult to photograph but I think you can get the idea. I hope my swap partner liked it!!






Have a crafty, sparkly kinda day!

Stamps~ TGF~ Fly Away,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Oxide Inks in Salty Ocean and Broken China, 
Cardstock~ SU Pool Party, Bristol Smooth, Copic Xpress-It, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ MFT Inside/Outside Stitched Circles STAX, MFT Cloud Stencil, copics,

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this - going to watch the video to see how it is made.

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Great card. Love it.