Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Got Washi?

A friend at work mentioned how she loves washi tape. I have several packages of it that I've never opened and I just don't use it so I thought I'd make a card for her and give her the washi tape I have. 

I thought this fun digi from Saturated Canary, Washi Girl (not sure of the exact name and Saturated Canary is no longer selling digi stamps, although she does design for Make it Crafty), would be perfect.

I printed my digi a bit larger than I normally do since I knew I wouldn't be mailing the card. I kept it very clean and simple but am thrilled with how it came out and hope my friend will be too!!




Have a crafty day!

Stamps~ Saturated Canary~Washi Girl, SU Tape it on envelope,
Ink~ SU Lost Lagoon, SU Raspberry Ripple, SU Mango Melody~all on envelope
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Dapper Denim, SU Cherry Cobbler, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

Oh this is cute Danni! What a great card...
Your friend will love it. I love when cards are made to suite someone perfectly!!!!