Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hugs!

I recently joined a swap where you had to use a Penny Black stamp. I only have a couple sets from Penny Black and they don't see ink nearly enough so I was excited about making this card.

I used the set, Hugs!, for this card. Aren't those hedgehogs just too adorable!! and the little ladybugs, be still my heart!!



Have a wonderful day!

Stamps~ Penny Black~hugs!,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Bravo Burgundy,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Bravo Burgundy, 
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye~ Fine and Dandy~ Tickled Pink,
Other Goodies~ copics, La La Land Crafts Stitched Nested Circles, Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, SU Basic Pearls, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

I like your card Danni....this image is one of my favourites! I see a butterfly too...teeheee!!!!