Monday, September 17, 2018

Butterfly Prints

I made this card for a butterfly swap. (Yes, I'm really enjoying swaps these days!) If you've been around my blog for awhile, you know I love butterflies! I ran the Flutter By Wednesday's challenge for many years. Ahh, the memories!

I decided to use a retired Stampin' Up set, Butterfly Prints and the matching punch. For my colors I used an older CAS Colours & Sketches color combo.



This was a fun card to make, I really like the colors together and they aren't ones I would normally put together!


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!

Stamps~ SU Butterfly Prints,
Ink~ SU Mango Melody, SU Merry Merlot, SU Poppy Parade,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Basic Black,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Butterfly punch, Cuttlebug Musical Flourish embossing folder, SU Fancy Fan embossing folder, Cuttlebug Script embossing folder, SU Basic Jewels,

No comments: