Monday, July 15, 2019

Big Hugs

In the summertime I'm able to do a bit more crafty stuff since I'm not at work. One of the things I have been doing is watching an occasional Facebook live video. One of the videos I watched was Amy coloring up one of her Sweet November digis for 7 Kids Craft Store. I was so excited to learn that I was one of the winners of a free Sweet November digi for just watching! So fun and so cool!

I had a hard time deciding which digi to chose but since I still have a love for fairies I decided to get Big Hugs. We all need a hug from time to time and I just thought it was a sweet digi!!

Here's what I came up with using it~


Have a super great day and be happy!

Stamps~ Sweet November~digi~Big Hugs, Newton's Nook Thankful Thoughts,
Ink~ Versafine Onyx Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, misc. white, SU Soft Sky, SU Call Me Clover, SU Lucky Limeade, 
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ copics, white pen, Newton's Nook Land Borders, La La Land Crafts Stitched Clouds Border, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, 

Copics used~
Skin~girl~E000, E00, E11, E04, R20 for blush, R35 for lips 
boy~ E000, E00, E11
Boy's eye~ E25
Hair~girl~ YR21, E32, E34, E37
boy~ E95, E97, E99
Girl clothes~ YG11, YG13, YG17, V01, V04
Girl wings~ RV000, RV42, 0
Boy clothes~ B95, B97, B99, Y00, Y04, Y15
Boy wings~ B000, B00

No comments: