Sunday, July 14, 2019

Sending you oceans of love

The new challenge at Tiddly Inks is Under the Sea. How fun is that! I looked through my digis and decided to use a mermaid from Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends

I loved the colors on this! They just make me smile and think of warm summer days! And look at that, I embossed and it looks decent!! woo-hoo! Go me!


Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous day!

Stamps~ Tiddly Inks~digi~Amy and her Mini Mermaid Friends, TGF Little Mermaids, 
Ink~VersaMark,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it, SU Bermuda Bay, 
Designer Paper~ Bo Bunny Barefoot and Bliss Collection,
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Stitched Oval STAX, Detailed White Embossing Powder, glitter pens, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, 

Copics used~
Skin~E000, E00, E11, E04
Hair~ YR02, YR12, YR15, YR16
Tail/Bikini Top~ BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18
Starfish~ V20, V22, V25
Water~ B000
I also used 0 to add some texture to the hair and to soften the water

No comments: