Friday, February 29, 2008

More sketch cards


I am early this week for a change for my Tuesday sketch on the yahoo group I'm in. I loved this sketch as I find so many of my images are rectangles. (I can't wait to get the rectangle nestabilities).
Supplies:
stamps: Goodluckabella (an image a good friend sent me) TAC Greetings, Elzybell Princess and sentiment, TAC Everyday Events
paper: on the first and last ones it is TAC
extras: prismacolors, gamsol, stardust glitter pens, souflee pens, glaze pens, ribbon

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Love them all - but esp celebrate
your inner princess! Wherever did you get that stamp?
M-J

Lynn Put said...

These are great cards, love the colors! and this is a nice sketch.

Susan said...

Way too stinkin cute! Love the layout also. Love the little princess!

deb said...

These are so cute!! I love them! Great job! hugz