Saturday, September 6, 2008

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

I have always loved this stamp set from Missy B, Sassy Girls. They have some of the most fun sayings and I just love their attitudes. I used a sketch from SCS, BSC11. The paper is TAC's Cha Cha. Such fun bright paper! I also masked her feet and used my a muse essential ovals so she'd have something to stand on. I colored her with copics, prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits with a few touches of stardust pen and glaze pen (on her shoes). A fun Halloween card!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a fun and cute card! Love the image, colors and the layout!

Anonymous said...

I was always a big fan of this TAC collection.

I love how you tied in the colors with the Bella.

Awna

Lynn Put said...

This is a very fun Halloween card!!! Great colors and layout!

Lori Barnett said...

Love it! I wanted that set...but never ordered it! Awesome coloring and papers!

Unknown said...

Cute, sassy card! Love it, and Congrates again on your Missy B designer team!