Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sunflower Princess

Another stamp that I think is so cute. It's a retired TAC stamp, Sunflower Princess. I colored her with prismacolors, OMS and copics. I added a touch of stardust pen to the bees. The sketch is from the bella forum on SCS, sketch BSC17. I really like the bella sketches as so many of my images that I use are rectangles and the bella sketches fit them so well.
The paper is actually some Easter/Spring paper I bought. I believe it's Imaginisce.
After I got everything adhered I felt it was missing something but couldn't decide what so I left it. What would YOU have added??

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Danni I think the card is beautiful...the only thing I might have added was some ribbon right to the left of the image (in a little knot). Not sure if I'm explaining that right. The ribbon would be right next to the image making the image "pop" even more. Your coloring is AWESOME!

Lynn Put said...

This is a wonderful card! Your coloring looks great! I'm with Michelle the only thing I could think of would maybe be a ribbon!
With or with out it, its a cute card!

Anonymous said...

What a cute card. The image is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.