Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trying to divert my mind....

I'm going to try working on some cards tonight to keep my mind busy and not on Freckles.

I had a question though, I see on so many blogs talk of image exchanges and such.....how would someone find something like this??

I so want to try some Magnolias, Sarah Kay, Whiff of Joy, etc. stamps but right now the money tree isn't producing much money.

I have lots of TAC stamps,bellas, House Mouse, etc...........that I could trade. I just don't know where to go to ask about this.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should try the Wish RAK forum on SCS!!You can get alot of things you want by just fullfilling wishes(which is as simple as sending stamped images to someone that wants them). Hope this helps!

Kimberly said...

I agree with Dawn, I use to be a member of the Wish-RAK group and I finally had to drop it because I have 2 containers FULL of images. It's a great way to trade and get images!

Tammi said...

I agree, I'm in wish-rak, great place to get images.