Thursday, October 16, 2008

A field trip.......

I haven't been at home all day so I'm behind in all my blog hopping.
I went with my son's class on a field trip to the corn maze/pumpkin patch.
I hadn't planned on going as I didn't have a sitter for Belle but out of 22 students in the class, not one--seriously not one-- parents volunteered to go. So I took Belle and went so the poor teacher wouldn't have them all to look out for.
So between the teacher, myself and her husband we had 22 kids, 23 with Belle.
I'm tired........LOL!
I'll catch up soon!!

2 comments:

deb said...

AHHH, sounds like fun though!!! I was always one of the parents that wanted to go!! I loved it, learned as much, no.. MORE than the kids did! They just wanted to play!
Sounds like a fun day, now rest!!
hugz

Tammi said...

That's sad! When my kids were little I always went and was their homeroom mother, loved being involved in their school things.

How fun to go to a corn maze/ pumpkin patch, I bet the kids had a blast.