Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fluffles




I organized my images that other people have sent me the other day and found this cute Fluffles image at the bottom of the pile. He just begged to be colored. I can't remember who sent him to me but thank you!!!

I colored him with prismacolors, OMS and stardust pen to the bee. Then I added glitter to the flowers. The paper is Basic Grey Euphoria and then I added some dew drops to the top corner. I used my CM cutting system for the circles.

On the inside (sorry for the blurry photo) I used a retired TAC set that hasn't seen much ink, Bee-uitiful Day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

this is lovely and they way you have decorated the inside is a good idea. I'm afraid I'm too lazy to do it!

Tammi said...

Darling card, what pretty paper with it, love all the colors...Fluffles is so cute!