Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girlfriends on a bench

Another wonderful Rubber Romance stamp. I am really loving these divas. I colored them with copics, prismacolors, OMS and then touches of stardust pens, atyou spica clear pen and stickles. I also used my black glaze pen on the shoes and a yellow one on the purse.

You can see the sparkle in this photo!

I was a creative stamper with this card as well. I added the little butterfly from A Muse to cover up a little ink spot.
The paper is my newest Basic Grey, Urban Prarie. Fun stuff.
To finish it off I added the buttons with scrappers floss and also the retired TAC sentiment on the inside.


Thanks for looking!!
If you're looking to find some Rubber Romance stamps...and other fun stamps, be sure to check out Susana's store!

11 comments:

deb said...

WOW great job! LOVE those RR stamps!
hugz

stampingtink said...

Great job! I love this one too! They're quickly becoming a favorite of mine!

Anonymous said...

The RR gals look fabulous! I like how vibrant it is and I like how the black heels really pop. I like how there is more sparkle in the 2nd card that kicks in a bling factor to the gals! Loveee the inside of your cards :o)
Susana M

Unknown said...

too cute - love the varying ways you color them up!!

Kimmie said...

your coloring is fabulous

Kimberly said...

I really like that image. Love the hint of pattern paper, the buttons and of course the little butterfly!

Tammi said...

Nice way to cover up with the butterfly, it looks perfect on there Danni! Cute card, love the buttons! ;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable Danni! I love the inside...I need to do that more, stamp the insides of my cards. Love the coloring too! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed your blog. Very nice creations here! This is my first visit...I was getting so many clicks from your blog and was confused :) Thanks so much for doing a post about my House Mouse Thanksgiving Day card! It's so nice to hear that others enjoy my HM guys. I've added you to my list of blogs to visit on a regular basis! Thank you again...and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Janna said...

Danni, this is fantastic!!! Love the colors you chose and the buttons are the perfect accent!! Great job!!

Smiles,

Janna

Christine Riley said...

LOVE this card Danni! I love how you colored the girls, I'm definitely going to have to get some of these! :)
Hugs, Christine