Friday, November 7, 2008

Hobby Lobby

Anyone who knows me knows that I call Hobby Lobby , Evil Hobby Lobby as it's a store that things just JUMP into your cart. Evil.
Well, I went today for a new exacto knife to try and work on cutting around my Magnolia images.
Look at all the other stuff that jumped into my hands!!
I couldn't refuse the stamps though....they were on clearance! The dust one---had to have--was only $2.87!!! The Happy Hoppers one was only $5.99!! Sigh.
I really think there is something in all this scrapping and stamping stuff that makes us keep buying it. LOL! Yeah, that's my excuse.

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

It is so funny that you posted this because I went to HL yesterday and went in for a few items and $20 later I'm leaving! LOL Our HL has really been stepping up their scrapping section which doesn't help either!