Thursday, February 5, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #22

I simply {love} the etsy store for this weeks Etsy Inspired Challenge!! Little Snuggle Bunny I love blankets! Nothing like curling up under a blankie and just being cozy! And the ones in this etsy shop are so cute!! Wow!!
I had a horrible time deciding which beautiful blanket to use as my inspiration but finally decided on this one!
And here's the card I created with that inspiration~~ I used a SCS sketch, SC186.


Supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: TAC Wild West, A Muse Essential Ovals,
paper: Georgia Pacific, Basic Grey Ambrosia
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Wheat
others: copics, prismacolors, OMS,
Silver Copic Glitter Pen , CM fine tip pen

15 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

OMGoodness Danni! This is beyond cute! I love the little guy and his cowboy boot! So adorable! Thanks for playing in my challenge, it means so much to me!

Kim said...

Absolutely adorable. Love this little guy and then the paper that you chose, it is fantastic.

Tammi said...

That is such a fun and cute image, what an adorable card...fantastic papers to go with him!

Shelly said...

Such an adorable card. You did a great job with drawing all the elements together to make it go with your blanket theme.

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the colours used, go well together

Sarah

Sharon Caudle said...

ACK!!!! Oh Danni!!!! This is way beyond cute, adorable, precious, and whatever adjective you can think of! I love it!!!! FANTASTIC card!!

Tina said...

Good grief, this is so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! I love the layout!

Michelle said...

CUTE card!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! What a cute image and your coloring is GREAT! I really love this little guy...the BG papers really complete it! Love it!

Anna said...

What a cute card! I almost got this set when they were 50 off, but I didn't! Just darling!

Kristie W. said...

So cute!

Maria said...

Hey Danni!! Awww, that cowboy looks so adorable!! Love the boots on the inside too! You colored the images so nicely and great choice of dps. . .the colors are fabulous!!

Maria

Deborah said...

Great work. Love your coloring and card.

Janna said...

Danni, this is just adorable!! I love the papers and your little cowboy is too, too cute! I love how you colored him and the boots on the inside are perfect!

smiles,
janna