Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Basket

I finally ordered this stamp from Susana after eyeing it for months. I just think it's so pretty! Actually I have my eye on many of the Serendipity stamps, they really appeal to me as they are so realistic!
Just a little spring card to make someone smile!

supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: Spring Basket, TAC Tag Tidbits, CTMH Flutter on inside
paper: Georgia Pacific, CTMH,
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMagic Spring Pansy, VersaMagic Aloe Vera,
others: copics, nestablities (did you know Susana carries nestabilites now? No? Go see here!), gelly roll white pen but if you need one this one is awesome!, turquoise copic glitter pen,

7 comments:

Annie said...

I think I have this stamp, or a similar Serendipty one, but mine is quite large! love the Spring card you made with it and the bright colours. hugs, annie x

Tina said...

Danni, this is so pretty! I love it.

Kerry D-C said...

Wow! this is so pretty, Danni!! AND so GREEN! Love it!

Janna said...

Danni this is just so so pretty!!! I love that garden basket and see why you needed to get it! The image is amazing and I love the color combo and the beautiful paper you used! Great job!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Danni,

This card is lovely and your coloring is amazing!!!! So fitting for St. Pattys day!!!

Love it!!!

Heather

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful, this is so elegant, I love it!
Hugs, Christine :)

Susana M said...

Hi Danni,

Love what you did with this image so precious :o) and the layout works really well!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana