Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twinkling Tuesday #12

Wow! #12 for Madelynn's Twinkling Tuesdays! How awesome is that!! Remember we'd love to have you play along! Just create a card using Madelynn's sketch and then leave a comment on her blog with a link to your card or if you upload to PCP or SCS use the keyword MTTSC12.
Here's this week's sketch~
And here's my card~


Supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: Jugglabella , TAC Enjoy Today, TAC Friendly Note inside
paper: Georgia Pacific, Basic Grey Romani
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black , Palette French Lilac
others: prismacolors, OMS,
lavender copic glitter pen, Sugar Plum Shimmerz, geo shaped sparkler stickers , CM cutting system , sizzlit die

18 comments:

Bonnie (eggette) said...

Love this BElla! I can't believe I don't have her! Fabulous card Danni!

Tina said...

What a great bella, super cute!

Kimmie0270 said...

this is super fun!

Annie said...

love the purple and Madelynn did a great sketch for this week - I will try to play along. hugs, annie x

Janna said...

This is adorable!!! I adore this bella as well and your coloring is amazing!! I love your papers and your take on the sketch! You did such an amazing job!

Smiles,
janna

Sandra MacLean said...

Hey Danni - you colored that Bella in beautifully!!! Great job and I love that paper! It all coordinates perfectly!

kdsmalley said...

What a cute card.

Cassie said...

this is wonderful! i haven't seen that bella - she must be one of the new ones; i haven't kept up much with her new releases lately!

Jodi said...

Very cute card! I have not seen this bella either, but she sure is cute! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Heather said...

Danni,

Great take on the sketch!!! Love your colors here!!! Very cute image.

Heather

Christi said...

This is so sweet! I love that Bella!!

Shelly said...

Love that purple. Madelynn turns out some great sketches. Your card shows the sketch off very well.

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute, I love that image and you have colored her just beautifully. Love the colors and patterned paper too :)
Hugs, Christine

Kristie said...

Very cute bella!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors that you used! Great job!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Boy, I feel like her some days! Juggling my loves, trying to please everyone! Beautiful card!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love these colors and that little vase of hearts on the inside!! Those bellas are too cute!

Madelynn said...

Hi this is Madelynn. Your card is so cute. I love how you stamped the flowers on the inside too. Your Bella is pretty too! Thanks your playing my sketch :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails