I was going to do an army card with either the Hero set from The Greeting Farm or use Jami's wonderful set, Come Home Soon but well, I just can't. Guess it's too close to home.
So I just decided that this day on my blog would just be a no card day.
Instead, use the time you'd normally use to leave a comment to:
- go hug someone
- tell someone how much they mean to you
- smile at a stranger~~you never know when that smile could mean the world
- send a card to someone just because
- just take a moment and be thankful for all in your life
- Remember all those military families that go through what I'm doing today on a regular basis
- Just take a moment and "be"
I'll be back to cards tomorrow. Thanks for all your support, prayers, thoughts and kind words, they mean so much to me!!
Edited to add that we did take him this morning at 5:00 am. Poor kiddos had to get up at 4:45 am. I'm letting Matthew stay home from school. Sigh....let's start the countdown, 365 more days to go.