Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Since it's National Scrapbooking Day today I figured I better try to get a few pages done! I love scrapbooking but just haven't been doing it. I really want to try and get back into doing it at least one day a week but we'll see. Those ideas for cards just keep my mind busy!

So here's the first page I finished today. This is for an album I'm doing of our first trip to San Diego in 2006. This is the last beach page and now I get to move on to Sea World!

9 comments:

Anna said...

Cute! Love the clean lines!

dolcreations said...

I know what you mean about the cards keeping your creative juices going. I'm in the same boat! I would really like to get back to scrapbooking a little!

Your layouts are fantastic! Keep the ideas coming and I will keep checking your post for ideas!
Happy National Scrapbooking Day to you too!!!

Christine

Stef H said...

I'm not into scrapbooking, but if I were, I sure be CASEing you lots!

This is fabulous!

Hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!!! Love the the colors and your layout!! What neat beach pictures!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Danni,

This scrapbook page and the ones above are great and I love all the bright colors and the layouts!!! You did an awesome job and good for you getting some pages done!!! I have not done one for ages!!!

Heather

Maria said...

Awesome layout!! Love all the pretty sunny colors and the design is fabulous!! Love the pictures too!!

Maria

Christine Riley said...

Great pages! Love the bright colors.
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page Danni!!! Love the colors..go so well with your pics!! :)

Rachel said...

I hear ya Danni, I need to get busy on a few scrapbook pages also. I'm sooo behind. you did a FABULOUS job with your scrapbook pages.