Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

Those are the lyrics to a song by my favorite, Celine Dion. Thought it was appropriate for this post as it's a "redo" of the card below. LOL!
I liked that card but it just was "missing" something. Well, sometime in the middle of the night I had a "vision" of a different Kitty Fae card so here it is. I just changed a few things..what do you think? Do you ever do that? I coulda done this, I woulda done this different, I shoulda added this??



supplies:
card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
stamps: Kitty Fae,
paper: SU retired Raspberry Tart, SU retired In Colors cardstock,
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
others: copics, cotton candy pink sparkly fluff, sugar sparkly fluff, glitter clean up cloth (awesome product), stardust stickles, Petaloo Mulberry White Wild Roses, Kaisercraft Blush Pearls,


Also a shout out that the SCACD spotlight stamper, Jana, has some wonderful blog candy up for grabs!! Check it out!!

14 comments:

Peggie said...

I do that all the time. Both are super cute. Love the flower on the new one.

Jacque said...

They are both so cute....BUT this one is my favorite!!!! Love those colors and that flower is beautiful on this card...You are just so doggone talented...Wonderful Card, Danni!!!! Hugs..Jacque

CLHAJNAL said...

I think it was fine before, but I do LOVE this one. I know we all have probably been there before.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! I love how you colored in the cat!

Kristie W. said...

I think they are both very cute, but I love this one more since its pink and that sparkly fluff looks so neat!

Denise Marzec said...

GREAT card, Danni! That cat is SOO cute!

Tina said...

We are always hardest on ourselves...you always make amazing cards - this one is included...

Harriet Skelly (SCS hskelly) said...

I think they are both so cute!

Michelle said...

oh how cute! It looks like my kitty Jasmine. I love how she sparkles!

Ann said...

Very cute! I love the colors on this one!

Cami said...

Danni, all of your cards/projects are always very nicely done...don't be so hard on yourself. This card is another cutie! I'll give you a pat on your back LOL! Cami

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love this image so much!
Hugs
Carole x

Jessica Diedrich said...

I think this is adorable! LOVE that DP, too!

Anonymous said...

Now I love the flowers on this one Danni!! This is adorable!! ;)