Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flutter By Wednesday Flutter By Team

I would really like to add two more team members to my Flutter By Team. 
This is a "just for fun" team, no free products or discounts but I do send cards once in a while..hehehe!
Only commiments are to create a card for every Wednesday using a butterfly, fairy or angel and the

I'm very flexible as to how long you want to be on the team but would like you to stay for at least 3 months. 
If this is something you'd be interested in, please email me at dannisdreams at gmail.com with :
  1. Why you'd like to be on the team
  2. If you're on any other design teams or have been--not a requirement to have been on any!
  3. Send me at least 2 projects showing your work with a butterfly, fairy or angel on them.
  4. Email me before November 17, 2009 and I'll announce the new team members next week!
Thanks a bunch!!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh...I'd love to do this...I just don't know if I have the time. Hmmm....thinking....