I've been a slacking wife lately and have been sending packages to Sam without cards in them.
So I thought it would be fun to make some to send him--just because.
I thought the Punny Fruits and Veggies set from Sweet n' Sassy would be a fun set to make a few for him, here's the first one I came up with.
- card size: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- stamps: Punny Fruits and Veggies,
- paper: some from my stash that is older than old,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo black,
- others: copics, nestabilities, diamond glaze, cuttlebug mesh embossing folder, buttons, white scappers floss, glue dots,
What I did:
- stamped my image twice onto my cardstock with memento ink and colored with copics
- I cut one of the images out and popped it up on the other colored image for some dimension
- I thought it would be fun to make a tent topper card so I followed these directions
- I used my nesties to make the ovals and my cuttlebug embossing folder for the embossing
- for a final touch I used diamond glaze on the pepper to make it shiny and added the buttons