Here's what I wrote last New Year's Day~
Happy New Year!! Any new year goals? I really don't set any anymore as I always felt like a failure when I didn't complete them. But I am going to strive to continue to improve my card making skills, hopefully find some local stampers to get together with and try to keep up and possibly increase the number of RAK's I send out. Basically this year I just want to keep busy as Sam is deployed again for the 3rd time in May
I am really pleased that I followed through on all the goals I set for myself in 2009. In thinking about what I want to accomplish for 2010, I think I'd like to continue to improve my card making and coloring skills--we can always improve, scrapbook more, continue to send out RAK's and also try to limit my spending and use what I have more. In 2009 I seemed to just buy, buy and buy. I know I'll continue to get some new things but I really want to create, create and create. That being said, I also have decided that I'm going to take a few days a week off from commenting on blogs so that I can use that time to create...but I'll still be around often.
Okay, so enough chit-chat...onto this week's Makeup 4 The Weekend Challenge. The challenge is to use either blue and silver or black and silver on your creations. Be sure to check out the PMS Blog to see how you can play along and to see the other design team members creations!
- card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- stamps: Jashen The Sleeping Fairy,
- paper: some from my stash,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, American Craft Metallic Silver pen, white fun flock, December Sky Shimmerz, brads,
- stamped Jashen onto my cardstock with memento ink and colored with copics
- I added fun flock to the clouds and a silver metallic pen/marker to the stars
- I used my shimmerz for his wings
- finished off the card by finding papers and embellishments
- I added some doodling around the image as well