Friday, January 29, 2010

Makeup 4 The Weekend #14

This week's Makeup 4 The Weekend challenge is an inspiration one! Look at this gorgeous photo~
Be sure to check out the PMS blog to see how you can play along and also to see the other makeup artists gorgeous creations!!

I've been in a funk the past few days so I don't have my sample ready quite yet but I will have it later today!


Look out for a huge 1st birthday celebration with PMS starting with a fun blog hop on Feb. 2!! Can't wait to celebrate PMS...not something you say often, eh?

5 comments:

Tanya said...

My post said "Don't peek!", what are you doing peeking? LOL


It doesn't matter to me if I see or not so if you want to post it, it's up to you. I just wanted to get it up so I could link it to the Inky Challenge before it ended.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous inspiration Danni!

Hey, check out my blog, I've got something for ya today : )

Ms. Jen said...

Love those colors! Now to think of what I wanna do with 'em.

mollymoo951 said...

HAHAHA...nope...I can't say I've ever said...time to celebrate PMS. :p Love the inspiration photo. I feel a scrapbook page coming on. :-D

Kristie W. said...

Oooooh, this is soooo pretty!! I'll have to make sure I play along this week!