Over the last few weeks Kimberly and I have been emailing each other and getting to know one another. One thing we found out is that we both really want to get a jump start on our Christmas cards and tags this year.
So I suggested a day where we would each post either a card or tag with a Christmas/ Winter theme....we decided on Thursday's. So hopefully we can get ahead of the game this year.
If you'd like to join in, just leave a comment and let us know so we can check out your creations too!!
So here's what I came up with for this first A Touch of Christmas Thursday~
- card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- stamps: TAC Merry Words, TAC Holiday Girls,
- paper: some from my stash
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, copic glitter pens, nestabilities, SU oval punch, CM fine tip markers,
- stamped my image onto cardstock and colored with copics
- added some sparkle to her bows and stocking with copic glitter pens
- cut out my image and mats with my nesties, used my SU punch for the sentiment
- used my white pen to make dots on the scalloped circle and used my CM fine tip markers to doodle around the edge of the image and sentiment