Our challenge this week is a color challenge~~use the colors aqua, coral (peach tone) and either cream or white. Please be sure to check out Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart, for details how you can play along and also to see the other design team members fabulous creations!!
Don't forget that the new Victoria Case for SCACD Aurora Stamps will be released on Friday, Jan. 15th and we will be having a DT Blog Hop that day to celebrate as well!
Blog Candy will be up on the store blog from Tues, 12th--Thursday 14th (at midnite EST)--the candy is a sheet of new Aurora stamps, a signed/colored art from Victoria Case and a Ranger Heat-It embossing tool!
Here's what I came up with for the color challenge~
- card size: 4 x 8
- stamps: Emma,
- paper: SU cardstock, DCWV Whimsy stack,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Bermuda Bay,
- others: copics, SU markers, nestabilities, Prima Destiny Daisy Crazy, Prima Jewelry for cards, Kaisercraft Snow Pearls, glue dots,
- switched it up from my normal process and picked out my papers first
- stamped Emma onto my cardstock with memento ink and colored her with my copics and SU markers
- stamped Emma onto my designer paper and cut out her shirt for paper piecing~~I think I'm on a paper piecing roll..hehehe!
- cut image out with my nesties and sponged ink around edges while in the nestie
- finished the card by picking out embellishments