Friday, April 2, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend # 22

This week Tangii challenged us to use our favorite fairy for the Makeup 4 The Weekend challenge!!

Be sure to check out the PMS blog to see how you can play along and to see what the other fab design team members have created!!

I don't know about you but picking a favorite is truly IMPOSSIBLE!! So I cheated and chose a fairy that {shudder} hasn't seen ink yet!
I used an older SCS sketch, SC270--that I flipped.

Just a note too..when paper piercing, pay attention to your template and stick with the same size spaces between holes! I messed mine up but tried to correct it...sigh..LOL!

supplies:
Sneak peeks start on Sunday for the PMS April release!! Be sure to check it out!

16 comments:

Christine said...

I was here just a few hours ago and your background changed! It kind of surprised me.

Love this cute little fairy! Her boots are gorgeous as is your card!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Anki said...

Supercute Danni! Love your new blog layout as well! Hope that you and your family will have a wonderful Easter! Kramis - Anki

Randi said...

Oh, I love this layout idea!!!! And, you picked such fantastic DPs! They look gorgeous together!! Such a cute PMS image!! Have a wonderful weekend Danni!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is lovely Danni! Fabulous colors & papers!!!

blessings, Maria

Tina said...

Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous!

dolcreations said...

Love those bold papers! I think that paper piercing is such a fantastic idea in the corners! Love how you finished the inside too! Have a great Easter weekend!

Peggie said...

Cute card. I wouldn't have noticed the mess up unless you had pointed it out. Looks like a great save though.

Michelle VP said...

Hey Danni, LOVE today's card. Those panels are a fun way to bring in some color. Great way to adjust and balance your piercing too. I would have done the same thing. :)

Michelle said...

Oh she's cute - glad she found some ink, lol! Like the sketch you used and the dp as well. AWESOME card!

Christi Flores said...

What an adorable card!! I love the inside too. :)

Unknown said...

So adorable, Danni!

Anonymous said...

So cute, love the sparkle you added to her wings and the heart!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! :)

Shaela said...

I would never have thought to use that BG paper with that fairy, but you totally made it work!! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Kristie W. said...

Love it, and I bet you still have a fairy or two that haven't been used lol