Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sorry, no card again

I had planned on getting a card done but a few things happened....mainly I finally caved and upgraded my cell phone and entered the world of texting and all that jazz. So instead of creating, I was setting up my phone.
Forgive me??
We also went to the Humane Society after the kids got out of school and we adopted a little puppy!! We don't get to pick her up until Tuesday but she is a doll. A Shepard mix, about 8 weeks old and we are going to name her Daisy. We are all so excited!!
Don't forget to enter Susana's BLOG CANDY as it ends today!! And come back tomorrow for the awesome release blog hop!! See you then!!
Also be sure to check out all the Try It Out Thursday creations on Susana's blog, Follow Your Heart, while you're there entering the blog candy!!

2 comments:

dolcreations said...

I cannot wait until we get to meet Daisy!

Kristie W. said...

I forgive you LOL!!

Congrats on Daisy, can't wait to see pics of her!