Thursday, August 12, 2010

Back to School New Releases from Meljen's Designs at Whimsy Stamps!

Did you know that there are new releases every Thursday at Whimsy Stamps? Yup, Meljen's Designs releases new images every Thursday!! How fun is that?

Today I'm showing you some creations I made with this week's NEW Digis


I used ABC Patches, Back To School Badge and School Word Art for some fun bookmarks for my kiddos (hopefully they won't argue over them since it's an odd number..LOL).



Then I used Little Book Worm to decorate the cover of a notebook for my son so he can keep track of the books he's read.


Finally I made a card using the cute Teddy Bear Teacher.

I'm entering my creations in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge for this week which is Back To School. I also used the sketch from The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #80, for the card.

supplies:

14 comments:

Junie said...

WOW Danni I love your creations they are soooooooooooooo colourful and bright and happy !!!!! I particularly love the school teacher teddy that is mega cute !! Thank you for sharing !!! HUGS

Maria said...

Beautiful creations Danni! Loving all the designs and your colour combos. Hugs, Maria

Michelle VP said...

What cute images! I love the primary colors for back to school! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! These are so very sweet!! I love your colorful projects here Danni!! I'm so happy to see you again my dear!! HUGS

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, these are super cute!

Anna said...

Great projects! Adorable new images! Love the cheerleader up top too!

Rachel said...

I just love back to school images!! Fabulous school projects!
hugs,
Rachel

Tina said...

Such a great set, fun papers and colors. Love it!

Monique said...

Such great projects Danni... Fall and back to School stuff is so much fun and all the traditional colors are my fave... TFS!

Shelly said...

Awesome projects, Danni! Great little back to school treats for the kids.

Angelwood said...

Oh wow, Danni, look at all the wonderful things you've created. You are busy busy busy ;).. Beautiful job with all your images - awesome coloring and fabby papers! hugs, Angela

Peggie said...

What a fun set. Love the bookworm. Please submit some for the back to school homepage challenge on cac.

stampinfrog said...

The images are so adorable and colored beautifully Danni!Fabulous colors!
Hugs,Connie

Heidi-Mari said...

I just love the bright colours on you creations!
Specifically your card with the pencils and the stamp is so pretty!
Thank you for joining us at SFTW.
Have a blessed week
Heidi-Mari