Friday, September 17, 2010

Makeup 4 The Weekend #42

**this is my second post for today, please scroll down for my first post**

This week's Makeup 4 The Weekend challenge is from makeup artist, Ginger. She has a great sketch for us.

Be sure to check out the PMS blog to see how you can play along and to see what the other makeup artists created.

Here's the sketch~
Here's my creation~ Well, as much as I love sketches, this one had me totally stumped. So instead of sitting and worrying about it, I just created a card and will save this for when inspiration strikes. LOL!

Since it has actually been raining here, I thought it would be fun to use Seth Fairy. The sentiment is from the newly released, Little Moments set.

supplies:
On a side note, thank you all so much for continuing to visit my blog and leave me comments! I really appreciate it so much! I haven't been around to leave comments much lately--just out of sync for some reason but I'm trying to bounce back. Hugs to you all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling card Danni! Hope you are feeling more yourself soon!

Cami said...

Cute "rainy day" card, Danni! You seem to have bounced back already! Cami

Jean Addis said...

He is so cute, and the rain has been wonderful!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a great card!

Christina said...

A stunning card Danni! Wonderfull colours!
Hugs Kristel

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet and fun...love the mix of colors with those buttons!

Katie Cotton said...

you are hilarious! love the card!