**This is my 3rd post for today~~please scroll down to see the others!!**Edited to add~~ EEK! I got my time zones mixed up and posted this a bit early, so sorry!! The new images will be available soon!!
Time for a new release from Spesch Designer Stamps!! These new images are so fun! Be sure to head on over to the Spesch Designer Stamps Blog to see what all the designers created with these cuties and then head to the store and pick up your own!!
A little birdie told me there might be a special giveaway too so be sure to visit the Spesch Designer Stamps Blog to find out all the details!
For my first creation I used the new Bonnie Flowers image. So sweet!!
- card size: 5 x 5
- stamps: Digi Bonnie Flowers,
- paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart, SU cardstock,
- others: copics, SU Stampin' Pastels chalk, nestabilites, Martha Stewart punches, Kaisercraft rhinestones, stickles, Petaloo Dazzlers, stickles,
- copic colors: E000, E00, E11, R20, E31, E34, E35, G03, G05, G09, V05, V09, BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05, E27, YR00, YR01, YR02,YR07,
- card size: 5x5
- stamps: Digi Bonnie Rockstar,
- paper: SU cardstock, DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack,
- others: copics, white pen, stardust pens, copic glitter pens,
- copic colors: E00, E000, E11, R20, N1, V04, V05, V06, RV32, RV34, B21, B23, B24, G14, BV00, BV01, E19,