I thought I'd use a few of the new digi's for you today.
First off we have an image from this past Thursday's Meljen's Designs digi release, this image is called Country Star Pumpkin. So many fun autumn and Halloween images to choose from and I am *pretty sure* more are on the way!
- card size: 5 x 5
- stamps: Digi Country Star Pumpkin,
- paper: PTI cardstock, SU cardstock, Basic Grey Indian Summer,
- others: copics, CM cutting system, flowers, SU markers, bella baubles,
Here's what I came up with~I also used the new digi Halloween Ticket Sentiments on this card. I had fun crinkling up the ticket and then adding touches of Old Paper Distress Ink to it.
I really didn't know what paper to use with the image but then Kristie and I challenged each other to use some of our Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient kits so I pulled out the first one I ever got, Morning Meadow and used the paper/ribbons from it.
I wanted to do something around the edge of the image but didn't know what until I got my latest TAC (The Angel Company) order in the mail. I inked up my new Basic Blooms and went around the image with one of those stamps, love how it turned out!
- card size: 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
- stamps: Digi Anna's Halloween, Digi Halloween Ticket Sentiments, TAC Basic Blooms,
- paper: PTI cardstock, TE Morning Meadow Kit,
- ink: SU Blush Blossom,
- others: copics, flowers, Prima card jewelry, stardust pen, copic glitter pens, stickles, Fairy Dust Creative Inspirations Paint, Smooch Illuminate,